Work With Us
We’re glad you’re here. Hawaii National Bank is an award-winning workplace that gets better every day.
Why? Our employees.
How? As a local, family-owned bank, our community-minded values have driven us for more than six decades.
Most importantly, we’re known as the Home of Warm-Hearted Bankers. From Day One, employees are supported and mentored by some of the best in Hawaii’s banking industry. We take the time to strengthen your existing interests and encourage the development of new skills. Working closely with our communities, employees are empowered to make a difference while advancing their career.
- Competitive salaries
- Generous group medical, dental, vision and drug benefits
- 401(k) plan for eligible employees, with matching and immediate vesting
- Health and wellness program ranked among the best in the state
- Educational support, including student loan repayment assistance and tuition aid
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick leave, holidays and birthday
- Bank-paid life insurance
- Free checking account and safe deposit box
- Special home and auto loan financing programs
The best benefit? At Hawaii National Bank, your coworkers will become lifelong friends. With year-round special events such as Employee Appreciation Week, our annual holiday party, wellness challenges and more, we encourage our employees to have fun, and be happy and healthy.
Hawaii National Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, treating all candidates and employees equitably without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Hawaii National Bank is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. Applicants who would like to request a reasonable accommodation should call (808) 528-7790.