We want to keep banking simple, inside and outside our branches. That’s why we offer Online and Mobile Banking so you can bank on demand on your schedule, not ours. Fast, convenient and secure, it’s like having a personal teller in your pocket.
Check balances and pay bills from any computer, device or smart phone with Internet access.
- View account balances and transactions
- Access eStatements, checks, deposit slips and other digital documents
- Pay bills with Online Bill Pay
- Make loan payments
- Schedule one-time and recurring account transfers
- Transfer funds between internal and external accounts
- Set account alerts
- Place stop payments
Bank any time of day, from any smart phone with Internet access and a data usage plan.
It’s easy to get started – just select your device below. The app is free for all personal and business customers enrolled in Online Banking. Data usage charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
- Debit Card On/Off Functionality: Remotely activate and deactivate your debit card to protect against theft or loss.
- Consumer Mobile Deposit: Deposit checks conveniently and securely into your Checking and Savings accounts. Learn more here.
- Mobile Bill Pay: Save time by handling bill payments in just a few clicks, with mobile access to your Hawaii National Bank Online Bill Pay account.
- Account Transfers: Seamlessly make account transfers between your Hawaii National Bank accounts and other financial accounts.
- Images and Statements: View check images and deposit tickets, and review and download monthly statements.
- Account Balance Information: View account balances and easily search your transaction history.
- Touch ID: Users of supported Apple devices can set up a Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor login.
To view the Mobile Banking FAQ, please click here.
Go paperless and enjoy timely and secure electronic statements and notifications.
- Free: There is no fee to opt-in for eStatements
- Fast: Receive your eStatement faster than mailed paper statements
- Convenient: Access your eStatements anytime, 24/7, from Online or Mobile Banking
- Safe: Securely access your eStatements and reduce private information being sent by mail
- Green: eStatements help to reduce paper waste
For step-by-step instructions on how to enroll in eStatements, click here.
Additional banking services to help you get things done.
- Notary Services
- Cashier's checks
- Wire transfers
- Safe deposit boxes (available for as low as $35 a year at most branch locations, depending on size)
We no longer cash U.S. Savings Bonds. To buy or redeem securities, visit Treasurydirect.gov, a website run by the U.S. Department of the Treasury Bureau of the Fiscal Service.
Personal Money Orders will no longer be available for purchase.
Important Security Information
At Hawaii National Bank, the security of your information is our top priority. Please read this article for guidelines from the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) on how to keep your information secure.
We're here to help online or over the phone.