We want to help your Hawaii business. That’s why we offer services tailored to meet the needs of today’s busy business owners. Save time, save money and simplify banking so you can get back to work.
Bank on demand, from any computer or device with Internet access.
Our streamlined Online Banking gives you secure account management access without ever visiting a Hawaii bank branch.
To update your account, download and complete the Business Maintenance Form.
Basic Online Banking
- View account balances and transactions
- Access eStatements, checks, deposit slips and other digital documents
- Pay bills with Online Bill Pay
- Make loan payments
- Schedule one-time and recurring account transfers
- Set account alerts
- Place stop payments
- Administer multi-tiered employee accounts
Premium Online Banking with Cash Management
- Create ACH files and templates
- Upload third-party-created ACH files
- Utilize payroll services
- Initiate wire transfers
- Make federal and state tax payments
Important Security Information for Premium Online Banking Customers
Although consumer account holders receive protections from errors relative to electronic funds transfers under Regulation E, be aware that business accounts are not covered under these protections.
Our staff will never contact you on an unsolicited basis and request your electronic banking credentials. Do not give these credentials to anyone. If you are contacted by someone claiming to be a Hawaii National Bank representative, do not give them account information or credentials.
Contact our Electronic Banking Department at (808) 528-7800 immediately if you notice suspicious account activity or experience any security-related events.
You're always on the go. So are we.
For business on the go, our mobile banking app provides the convenience of banking anywhere, securely and easily.
It’s easy to get started – just select your device below. The app is free for all personal and business customers enrolled in Online Banking. Data usage charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
- Debit Card On/Off Functionality: Remotely activate and deactivate your debit card to protect against theft or loss.
- Business Mobile Deposit: Deposit checks conveniently and securely into your Checking and Savings accounts. Learn more here or watch our Mobile Check Deposit Tutorial here.
- Account Transfers: Seamlessly make account transfers between your Hawaii National Bank accounts and other financial accounts.
- Images and Statements: View check images and deposit tickets, and review and download monthly statements.
- Account Balance Information: View account balances and easily search your transaction history.
- Touch ID: Users of supported Apple devices can set up a Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor login.
To view the Mobile Banking FAQ, please click here.
Go paperless and enjoy timely and secure electronic statements and notifications.
- Free: There is no fee to opt-in for eStatements
- Fast: Receive your eStatement faster than mailed paper statements
- Convenient: Access your eStatements anytime, 24/7, from Online or Mobile Banking
- Safe: Securely access your eStatements and reduce private information being sent by mail
- Green: eStatements help to reduce paper waste
For step-by-step instructions on how to enroll in eStatements, click here.
Convenience and peace of mind
Payment processing solutions have never been more convenient or easier to use. You'll also receive local, personalized support and competitive pricing - all with no hidden fees.
Without cash-only limitations, customers tend to spend more in each transaction.
Digital processing reduces transaction time by up to half, so you spend less time on bookkeeping and more time focusing on your business.
Improve Cash flow
Stop sorting mailed payments or waiting for checks to clear. With our next-business day deposit for electronic payments, cash is in your account within hours instead of days.
Fewer cash and check transactions mean less loss to theft and less bounced checks.
- Process all major credit cards, debit cards and gift cards
- Next business day deposits for Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and JCB transactions
- On-site installation, training and local technical assistance
- 24/7 service and Help Desk support
- Online tools to help you manage transaction information
- No cancellation fees
- Free, no-obligation rate quotes
Check processing has never been easier
Electronically send hundreds of checks for processing in minutes right from the office with the eCapture Digital Scanning Device.
Checks received during the business day are run through a scanner, which captures the check images and Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) information, and transposes that information into the data entry fields. eCapture software then allows you to securely upload information and generate real-time reports in a detailed or summary view. It's easy, fast and secure.
Time is money. So let us do the paperwork for you.
If your business receives checks, our affordable Lockbox service will handle the time-consuming process of retrieving and processing them daily to save you time and money.
How it Works:
- Your customers send check payments to a local post office box.
- Hawaii National Bank retrieves the mail and securely processes deposits directly to your account on a daily basis.
- You can review check images and transactions through a secure online portal.
We want to help your business succeed.
That’s why we offer a wide range of additional banking services that can help your business’s efficiency and productivity.
- ACH Origination
- Automated Payroll Service
- Night Depository
- Exchange Items
- Notary Services
- Signature Guarantees
Important Security Information
At Hawaii National Bank, the security of your information is our top priority. Please read this article for guidelines from the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) on how to keep your information secure.
We're here to help online or over the phone.